|When saving the export billing document in VF02, SAP
system is asking for Foreign Trade Data. how to resolve this?
To analyze the Foreign Trade Data Incomplete.
1) Go to VF02, give the billing document and see which line item is incomplete for Foreign Trade. Select that line item, click on "Goto --> Item --> Foreign Trade Item".
2) Click on "Incompleteness analysis" button which is
next to "Set" button. It will display in which are all places, the
incompletion exists. Double click on each and every description and
maintain the relevant data and save.
Steps to resolve this Foreign Trade Data Incomplete issue.
To get the default values for Foreign Trade Data in SAP SD go to:
1. IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Foreign Trade/Customs --> Basic data for foreign trade --> Define Business Transaction Types And Default Value --> Define Default Business Type (SD)
In this step maintain assignments for country/sales org/dist channel/item category/and transaction type combination
2. IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Foreign Trade/Customs --> Basic data for foreign trade --> Define Procedures and Default Value --> Define procedure default
In this step maintain assignments with the combination of country/sales org/dist channel/division/exp.imp group/item category/ procedure
Apart from the above we need to maintain Comm./imp. code no./country of origin and region of origin at material master
Go to VTFL, select your billing type and delivery type
and click on blue magnifying lens on top left so that it will take you
to a screen where most probably, you would be maintaining "B" for "Determ.export
data". Maintain blank field there and save. Now system will not throw incomplete
Maintain the foreign trade data in the material master.
If you don't want to use the foreign trade functionality.
1. You can change the incompletion procedure. Create a new one and assign it to the country for header and Item.
SPRO-SD-Foreign Trade/Customs-Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents-Incompleteness Schemas for Foreign Trade Data
2. Procedure is assigned to the country under
SPRO-SD-Foreign Trade/Customs-Control Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents-
Foreign Trade Data in MM and SD Documents
(c) www.gotothings.com All material on this site is Copyright.