User exits or Customer Exits are the exits made available to program as per user's needs into standard SAP program. Every transaction is supported by SAP standard ABAP program or it i constituted by sevral standard function module. but if you want to include some enhncements in standard transactions, it is very much helpful.
There are some user exits which are useful and listed below:
- IWMI0001 User exits for SM/PM IDOCs
- IWO10001 Create a PM sub-order
- IWO10002 PM maintenance order: Customer check for order release
- IWO10004 Maintenance order: Customer check for order completion
- IWO10005 Maintenance order: Cust.-specif. determination of profi
- IWO10006 Maint. order: Fcode exclusion through cust. enhancement
- IWO10007 Maint.order: Customer enhancement - permits in the orde
- IWO10008 Cust. enhancement: Determination of tax jurisdiction co
- IWO10009 PM Order: Customer Check for 'Save' Event
- IWO10010 Maint. order: Cust. enhancement for determining WBS ele
- IWO10011 Maint. order: Customer enhancement for component select
- IWO10012 Maintenance order: Priority handling on central header
- IWO10015 Maintenance order: F4 Help for user fields on operation
- IWO10016 PM Order: Cust. enhancement to check operation user fie
- IWO10017 Determine external order number by customer logic
- IWO10018 Maintenance order: User fields on order header
- IWO10020 Maintenance order: Automatically include task list
- IWO10021 Automatic task list transfer when creating order from n
- IWO10022 Determine calendar from user exit
- IWO10023 Service order: Change header data for advance shipment
- IWO10024 Service order: Changes to items for advance shipment
- IWO10025 PM/SM order: Finding responsible cost center
- IWO10026 User check on setting status 'Do not perform'
- IWO10027 User exit: Generate user-defined settlement rule
- IWO10029 Inclusion of bill of material in PM/SM order
- IWO10030 Preset Fields for Event Object
By : Yatin
SAP Reference Books :-
SAP PM, CO, FI, PP, SD, MM, PS, QM, SM, HR, BW, APO, Basis, ABAP/4, Certification, Books
Back to SAP PM :-
SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) Hints and Tips
Return to :-
SAP ABAP/4 Programming, Basis Administration, Configuration Hints and Tips
(c) www.gotothings.com All material on this site is
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity. Information used on this site is at your own risk.
All product names are trademarks of their respective companies. The site www.gotothings.com is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Any unauthorised copying or mirroring is prohibited.