Follow the given steps in order to add a logo,
1) In Smart Forms Editor, In left pane, right Click any Page (say Page1) and select Create -> Window, Give it a name and Description (Say Window1)
2) Right Click on Window (Window 1) and select Create -> Graphics, Give it a name and description
3) In general Attributes, Select Name, get search help (F4) , you will find a list of pictures
4) Select any picture and set its Resolution in DPI
5) Press F9 to open Smart Forms Builder, Select window (Window1) and In Output options window set, size and position of the Logo
6) Set any other parameters if required, save and activate.
7) If there is only 1 Window in the forms, set it as Main Window in general attributes.
8) User TCode SE78 to upload new pictures and logos.
Start a new page in SmartForm
To branch to a new page
SAP Smartforms Tutorial Hints and Tips
Return to :-
SAP ABAP/4 Programming, Basis Administration, Configuration Hints and Tips
(c) www.gotothings.com All material on this site is
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity. Information used on this site is at your own risk.
All product names are trademarks of their respective companies. The site www.gotothings.com is in no way affiliated with SAP AG.
Any unauthorised copying or mirroring is prohibited.