In Home Employment - Keep Your Day Job First

First and foremost "In order for things to change YOU have to change!" There will NEVER be the perfect time to quit your job and start a business. There will always be something or some challenge that presents its self creating an excuse not to do it. 

Zig Ziglar says: You don't have to be great to start... But you do HAVE to start to be great!"

A good rule of thumb: 

"No one should quit their job until they are earning 2X their paycheck!"

I highly recommend spending about 15 minutes a day reading or listening to some motivational/personal development that will help you develop a winnerís mentality. Don't feel down and don't be too hard on yourself! You are a winner we all are you just have to draw it out of you. A famous author once said something that left a lasting impression on me.

- Is there something that you can specifically do in the next 3 weeks to make your life worse?
- Is there something that you can specifically do in the next 3 weeks to make your life better?
- Do you believe the choice is yours?
- Do you believe that any choice has an end result?

Make some decisions Right now that will benefit you NOW and down the road! 

It is understandable that as day job holder, we don't have a lot of time, I can certainly relate to that. I know of a lot of people who were strapped for time. But because they had a good work ethic they were able to fit in a few extra hours each week, replace their income and now have complete control of their schedule. I am one of them!

At your current job, how long will it take you working a few extra hours each week to be able to travel, golf, fish, work on cars for fun, and spend more time with family whatever it is that you are needing more time and money for?

Never mind that question if you have already confirmed you have no extra hours!

Let me rephrase!

At your current job, doing what you are doing working the hours you are working how long will it be before you can retire?
Write some goals down: Why do you need more time and money? How much? How soon do you need it? What are you willing to do to get it? What sacrifices can you make to achieve it?

I believe that setting goals is one of the most important steps you must take so that you can achieve some kind of greatness in your life. Setting goals properly will definitely increase your success rate. Did you know that only 5% of the people in this world set their goals, write them down and succeed? The other 95% refuse to set goals and they fail! It's as simple as that!

Related:

  • Passion Plus Hobby Makes Money

  • The real secret of those who are successful in their home business have mastered the art of making huge amounts of money on the internet is that they are doing something they enjoy everyday. They have chosen a hobby or pastime.......
     
  • Converting Hobby Into Money Opportunity

  • Many people around the globe are searching online to find an internet home based business opportunity where they can make money without going out of their home. By the click of the mouse on the search engine, you can find plenty.......
     
  • Getting Over The Frustration In Business

  • It is possible for online marketing to be a very lucrative opportunity for anyone. Successful marketers are always painting similar rosy pictures for you - working while lounging on the beach, luxurious cars and vacations.......
Home Business Opportunities

| Stay At Home Business | Affiliate Selling | eBay Work At Home | Network Marketing Opportunity |
| Selling Information Online | Small Home Based Business | Free Home Based Business |
| Home Business Opportunity Online | Online Home Business | Work At Home Business |
| Internet Home Based Business | Work From Home Business | Home Working Opportunities |
| Site Map 1 | Site Map 2 |

(c) www.gotothings.com All material on this site is Copyright.
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity. Information used on this site is at your own risk.
All product names are trademarks of their respective companies.
The site www.gotothings.com is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by any company listed at this site.
The content on this site may not be reproduced or redistributed without the express written permission of 
 www.gotothings.com or the content authors.