|Q1) When trying to delete the queue, I am not able to delete it
and getting the warning:
"SAPKB70010" could not be removed from DEV buffer"
Follow the following steps:
1) Restart your Development server.
2) Delete SAPKB70010 from table space PSAPSR3 –TABLENAME - TRBAT, TRJOB,
PAT01, PAT03, PAT10 AND TBATG.
3) Go to DIR /usr/sap/trans/bin and run the bellow command.
4) After deletion run tp SHOWBUFFER command. if u found same entry then again delete particular package form buffer.
5) Now add SAPKB70010 package into buffer – tp ADDTOBUFFER SAPKB70010 <sid> pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_<SID>.PFL tag=spam -Dtransdir=/usr/sap/trans
6) After this command, SAPKB70010 is added in to buffer.
Run following command:
8) When tp command finished successfully, those two log files will disappear from DIR_TRANS/tmp
9) Goto DIR_TRANS/log to check SAPKB70010.DEV, if return code is 0.
Q2) How to delete SPAM error queue and package?
Login on client 000 with copy of sap* user.
Use t-code SPAM
Click on extra and click on reset queue status.
It will reset your define queue.
1) Transaction code: SPAM
2) Click on the buttom Display/Define, a window appers with the components
3) Select the component that you want to delete and click the delete queue icon.
SAP Basis Reference Books:
Back to Basis Menu:
(c) www.gotothings.com All material on this site is Copyright.